What are you looking for?

Restaurants in Wednesbury

Farmfoods Ltd 1 Camp St, West Bromwich, Wednesbury
Farmfoods Ltd
Farmers Market • $

Farmfoods Ltd

1 Camp St, West Bromwich, Wednesbury, WS10 7AD

Farmfoods is a place where you can buy frozen food in bulk at a very cheap prices. About 80% of the food that they sell is frozen, the other 20% is either in...

  • Superb15 Reviews4.7
Greggs 14 Union St, Wednesbury
Greggs
Bakery • $$

Greggs

14 Union St, Wednesbury, WS10 7HD

Im in 4 days a week.. Jane is the boss and All her ladies are very polite and welcoming plus I have made friends with them All.. The shop is Always clean and...

  • Superb16 Reviews4.4
Pizza Hut Axletree Way, Wednesbury
Pizza Hut
Pizza

Pizza Hut

Axletree Way, Wednesbury, WS10 9QY

We had a lovely visit to this Pizza Hut before going to Ikea. The variety of pizza was fab, salad bar was clean and stocked up, the kids loved the ice cream...

  • Good55 Reviews3.9
Asda Darlaston Superstore St Lawrence Way, Darlaston, Wednesbury
Asda Darlaston Superstore
Supermarkets

Asda Darlaston Superstore

St Lawrence Way, Darlaston, Wednesbury, WS10 8UZ

Lovely staff and great prices. Convenient free parking and lots of disabled and mother and baby bays. Only reason its not a 5 star rating is due to the...

  • Average15 Reviews3.2
The Bellwether - JD Wetherspoon 3–4 Walsall St, Wednesbury
The Bellwether - JD Wetherspoon
Pubs

The Bellwether - JD Wetherspoon

3–4 Walsall St, Wednesbury, WS10 9BZ

Went to weatherspoons wednesbury last Friday with my husband I had a steak Dave had fish and chips it was really nice and staff were lovely too....going again...

  • Average29 Reviews3.2
Costa Coffee Drive Thru Gallagher Retail Park,, Wednesbury
Costa Coffee Drive Thru

Costa Coffee Drive Thru

Gallagher Retail Park,, Wednesbury, WS10 9QY

Bit odd no access to Toliet without queuing first. But usual decent drinks. Daughter dropped her drink and member of staff called Matt came and cleaned it away...

  • Average43 Reviews2.8
KFC Wednesbury 9, Axletree Way Junction, Wednesbury
KFC Wednesbury
Fast Food

KFC Wednesbury

9, Axletree Way Junction, Wednesbury, WS10 9QY

Can't beat a KFC to be honest but the buffalo sauce this year isn't real buffalo, looks close to buffalo and is spicy but for anyone who has had the...

  • Average30 Reviews2.5

Nearest Cities